In today's episode with Dr. Sonia Malani, you’ll hear us take a deep dive on:
- The impact of integrative oncology on cancer care;
- Supplements in integrative oncology;
- The role of integrative oncologists in addressing holistic health factors;
- Reducing stress, detoxification, and improving outcomes in cancer care;
- Strategic dietary choices for cancer prevention and supportive care;
- Ketamine-assisted psychotherapy for cancer patients.
Dr. Sonia Malani is a board-certified naturopathic oncologist with specialized expertise in pain management and palliative care. Passionate about cancer prevention, she delves deeply into precision oncology utilizing ctDNA technology and focuses on addressing metabolic comorbidities in patients with cancer.
Beyond her medical honors, Dr. Malani is a published author and dedicated researcher. Moreover, she wears multiple hats as a certified yoga instructor, meditation teacher, and a provider of Ketamine-Assisted Psychotherapy. Dr. Malani also plays a vital role as a co-investigator in the AIMS Cancer Outcomes Study (ACOS).
The Root Cause Medicine Podcast is created by Rupa Health, the best way to order, track & manage results from 30+ lab companies in one place for free.
The Root Cause Medicine podcast is available on:
Rupa Health Details: