We get asked these questions every day at Rupa:
- “I’m new to starting a practice. How do I reach people to let them know I can help them?”
- “How can I grow beyond a 1:1 care model so that I don’t have to be in the office 5 days per week?”
- “I don’t have the money to hire multiple assistants. How can I use AI / technology to automate the parts of my practice that should run without me?”
Join us on Wednesday, September 27th at 11am PST as Dr. Kate Henry provides answers to the most common questions about signing up for and using Rupa Health - Order, track & get results from 30+ lab companies in one place.
Dr. Kate Henry is the Head of Medical Education at Rupa Health. Before joining Rupa, Dr. Kate had experience as both a private practice owner (with a team of 1) and as the director of a multi-location integrative clinic (with a team of many!)
Wherever you are in your career journey - Dr. Kate’s been there and can teach you how to use Rupa to excel from that space. 🙂
- How to use Rupa to save time with lab ordering and customer service
- How to cut meal planning time by 90% while delivering superior results
- Why case studies are actually one of your best tools for growth
- The power of newsletters and online programs for creating engagement and accessibility
- How you can work from the beach (or anywhere!) while delivering superior follow ups.