Join Dr. Joseph Burrascano, Jr. MD for an in-depth look at ImmunoBlot testing from IGeneX, and why this method of testing has proven superior to other tests such as Western blot and IFA. Clinicians will also be introduced to Babesia ImmunoBlots, the newest offering from IGeneX. Babesia ImmunoBlots join ImmunoBlots already available for Lyme disease, Tick-Borne Relapsing Fever, and Bartonella.
- Why standard testing for tick-borne diseases is largely inaccurate
- How an ImmunoBlot can detect the full spectrum of disease: early, active and late-stage disease
- How using recombinant antigens, and not proteins from lab cultures, increases sensitivity, specificity and extends species coverage
- View a sample report for an ImmunoBlot that details genus-level and species detection
- Learn the benefits of using both direct and indirect testing methods